|Model NO.:BTRF-02||Frequency Range(GHz):0^1.5|
|Peak Power(Kw):14||Average Power(W):70|
A slip ring is also called a rotary electrical interface, collector, swivel or rotary joint. A slip ring can be used in any electromechanical system that requires unrestrained, continuous rotation while transmitting power and / or data from a stationary to a rotating structure. A slip ring can improve system performance by simplifying operations and eliminating damage-prone wires dangling from moving joints.
The BTRF Series features precious metal contacts at the rotary interface. Flying lead wires on the rotating side and solder terminals on the stator side complete the electrical connections. Precision ball bearings and the patented fiber brush design allow operation up to 10, 000 rpm without the need for cooling equipment. Fiber brush technology offers several advantages over conventional slip ring contacts including multiple points of contact per brush bundle, low contact force per fiber and low contact wear rates. In addition, fiber brushes do not require lubrication and produce virtually no wear
It is specially designed for high frequency signal transmission, the frequency could be high to 50GHz
Precision ball bearings
Transmitting up to 21 channels
Working life up to 1, 000, 000, 000
Frequency range from DC up to 50 GHz
High crosstalk attenuation and excellent VSWR
Extremely long-lived rotary joints are available as coaxial and waveguide units
Low attenuation loss and low variation of transmission during rotation
We can not release more information on the website for sake of keeping trade secrets. Please send your request for more solutions to us via email
please contact us for your special needs so that our engineers provide the suitable solution and recommendation for you!
Next: Coaxial Slip Ring
- Slip Ring Can Affect The Development Of Manufacturing Technology In China
- Is A Slip Ring By The Time New Directions For Enterprise Development
- Data For The Slip Ring Sector To Provide More Development Opportunities
- Slip Ring Applied In Aerospace Engineering Trends
- Wind Turbine Exports Slip Ring Will Be Catalysts For Slip Ring Of Wind Power In China
- Wind Power Policy Slip Ring Performance Continued Growth
- Slip Ring Key Breakthroughs And Advances In Technology, Affect The Development Of Robots
- Future Development Of Processing Technology Of Slip Ring
- Precision Slip Ring More Advanced Process Technology In The Future
- Future Development Trend Of Through-hole Type Of Slip Ring
- Existing Clients' Feedback -------the Quality Of Slip Rings And Machine Parts Exceed There Expectation!
- More CNC Machine Imported From Oversea In Aug
- ByTune's Staff Annual Group-Vacation In ShanDong Province Closed On Sep.11
- Work Summary Of The Third Quarter Of 2016 Opened On Sep.28&29
- What Is Slip Rings Alternative Names And Uses
- How A Slip Ring Works
- What Is The Raw Material Of Slip Rings And How To Select The Best Raw Material For Different Application Of Slip Ring ?
- How To Install Through Hole Slip Ring?
- ID100 Od203 Through Bore Slip Ring for Multiple Applications
- More And More Of Our existing Clients Start To Use Our Machined Parts With Great Satisfaction,Who Having Been Using Our Slip Rings.