|Model NO.:BTH series||Application:Power, RF, Audio & Video|
|Package:Bubble Bag + Carton||Specification:CE, RoHS|
|Trademark:ByTune Electronics||Origin:ShenZhen China|
|ID70mm:Od160mm||Power 10~20A/Ring:Signal 5A/Ring|
|Rated Voltage:380VAC/240VDC||Dielectric Strength:500VAC@50Hz,60s|
|HS Code:85369090||Production Capacity:50000PCS/Year|
Slip rings of BTH series can be used to mount the slip ring on a bracket or used for routing space for hydraulics.Multi-contacting can ensure contacting reliable with low wear.The through hole can be from 2.0mm to 1200mm.
Suffice 360 degree unrestrained continuous rotation
to transmit power or data.
Operating smoothly and reliability
Extremely low electrical noise Precious metal contact ensures long life-span
Convenient to assembly Modularized design and also provide customized solutions.
Compatible with data bus protocols
Electrical test equipment
|Exhibit / display equipment|
|Manufacturing and process control equipment||Laboratory equipment|
|Indexing tables, Cable reels||Camera system|
|Robotics, rotary sensors, urgent illumination||Aviation, military, marine and medical|
Operation speed, current &voltage
|Flange mounting||Position of wire outlet|
|No. of circuits||Protection level (dust and water)|
|Housing material||Signal,power and data transmitted or|
|Inner diameter||combination transmitted|
|Rated Current||10A, 15A or 20A||5A|
|Lead Size||AWG17 tinning TEF for 10A|
AWG14 tinning TEF for 15A and 20A
|AWG22 silver plated TEF|
|Dielectric Strength||1.000VAC@60Hz,60s between each circuit|
|Lead length||Standard 300mm|
|Working Temperature||-40C - +80C|
|Working Humidity||75%RH or higher|
|Contact Material||Precious Metal|
|Bearing||Steel ball bearings|
|Structure Material||Engineering Plastic or metal|
|Torque||0.1N/m for 6 rings, 0.03N/m increased for every 6 rings added.|
|IP Rating||IP 54~IP68|
|Operational life||120,000,000cycles (Depends upon working temperature, rotating speed,|
environment and continuous working time)
1.Position the slip ring in the desired location and tighten four screws to shaft.
2.Route the wiring and make the necessary connections,fasten the anti-rotation tab.
1.Slip ring can not support the weight of equipment which connects with it, roating equipment should be fastened
so that its weight will not fall on the rotor.
2.Slip ring should be used in dry,low dust environment.If used outdoor,shield is necessary.
3.The surface of lead wire should avoid being damaged while equiment rotating,all lead wire can not bear
weight while you put the lead wire in order.
4.No damaging the surface of lead wire while barking its end.
- Slip Ring Can Affect The Development Of Manufacturing Technology In China
- Is A Slip Ring By The Time New Directions For Enterprise Development
- Data For The Slip Ring Sector To Provide More Development Opportunities
- Slip Ring Applied In Aerospace Engineering Trends
- Wind Turbine Exports Slip Ring Will Be Catalysts For Slip Ring Of Wind Power In China
- Wind Power Policy Slip Ring Performance Continued Growth
- Slip Ring Key Breakthroughs And Advances In Technology, Affect The Development Of Robots
- Future Development Of Processing Technology Of Slip Ring
- Precision Slip Ring More Advanced Process Technology In The Future
- Future Development Trend Of Through-hole Type Of Slip Ring
- Waterproof Slip Ring IP68 Pneumatic Hydraulic Electricity Hybrid Slip Ring
- How To Avoid Wire Jumping And Short Circuit While Slip Ring Working At Hostile Environment?
- Slip Ring Rotating Connector, Hallow Shaft Slip Ring with Through Hole 50mm for Uav/Medical
- High Fuctional Military Grade Slip Rings for Combat Equipment
- Slip Ring for Operating Table
- 500prm 8 Channnels High Current Slip Ring with Plug (Plus) for Packaging Equipments/Food Manufacturing Machines/Heated Rollers
- Another most reliable Pan Cake Slip Rings Batch Shipped To Europe
- Coaxial Slip Ring
- High -Frequency Slip Ring Coaxial Connector DC up to 50 GHz, Rotary Joint (electric+Fiber Optical)
- Existing Clients' Feedback -------the Quality Of Slip Rings And Machine Parts Exceed There Expectation!